Feeling like no one cares!

It is a terrible feeling. Something I feel from time to time. I know iy's not true, but it is something that rises in my mind at times. Feeling lonely, abandoned and left all alone. When I mention this to the people I usually talk to they tell me it's stupid of me to think like that. I agree it's a stupid thought, but it does not help to be told it when the thought is present. 

When I'm happy it's clear to me that there are many people who care a great deal about me, but when it's a bad period it's difficult seeing the care and love around me. Bpth friends and family care for me and I care for them. They show this by asking me questions, talking to me giving me a hug and many other ways. When I am in bad periods I tend to focus on people I've lost touch with, or people who don't seem to care, and not all those who care. 

Another thing I fobus on, in these periods, is when there is a tiny gap of time without people answering me. This is not a good thing to think. It's natural for people to do other things and to not always be available, but I can't seem to stop. People answer when they are able and I should let them live their lives without thinking they hate me.  

I am an extremely lucky person with people in my life. People who cares for me. People I love. One of the reasons I write this is so I can read it if I remember to do so when I'm feeling down. If I can help you, you can let me know. Everybody needs people to care, but not everyone feels like they know people who cares. Most people have people who cares for them. When you are happy you can try writing a bit about who it is and what they do that sow's they care. You can also ask them to write a bit about what they think of you. If you are down you can read these things.


This was just some quick thoughts of mine.i care about the people I know and I'm happy to get to know new people. 

Kommentarer

Populære innlegg fra denne bloggen

The smallest things

Bullied for a lomg time

Not perfect