What is wrong with me?

This is a question that sometimes jumps into my head. It may happen to you as well. The answer is that there is nothing wrong with us. I have physical troubles because of disease and other things, but when this question rises it is rarely directed towards the physical part of ne. 

You are much more than just your body. You are your thoughts, your hopes, your dreams and much more. You are your present self, but also the future self that may be anything you want. It is important to remember that the future is not set in stone. You can steare it in the direction you want it to take. 

I try to live my life as an open, active and happy person. I also try to let unknown things happen to me by taking chances. If you don't want to take chances this is completely up to you, and fine. You should live the life you want. In my case a lot of wonderful things have occured because of coincidences and me taking risks or chances.

If I feel like there is something wrong with me I talk to people that are close to me, and I try to listen to them. Several of my friends have written short texts to me and I have saved them so I can easily read them when I need to. In these text they have written what they think of my and what I meen to them. It helps me to read it. It gives me positive thoughts and fill me with love and happiness. It's not all the time it helps at once, but if it doesn't help I wait a while before reading it again.

Is there something wrong with me? No!

Is there something wrong with you? No!

Kommentarer

Populære innlegg fra denne bloggen

The smallest things

Bullied for a lomg time

Not perfect