Something to do

t’s important. Having something to do so your days does not feel empty. Empty days can quickly result in feeling empty and depression. It’s a terrible feeling. It’s not important what you do as long as it’s something that makes sense to you.

Earlier I’ve either had school or the privilege to work with Martial Arts and self-defence for people with sifferent disabilities. Now these things are gone. I finished school and the work I did seems to have dried up. This is scary and makes me apathetic. I’m still lucky to have some friends and family around the country and world, but my depression seems to have taken hpød in me.

I try to find something to do. I have Martial Art, nut do to my legs and knee that have gone bad I can’t practice. I spend much time listening to music and watching movies and series, but it would be nice to have something that feels like a plan. 

My friends help me a lot. Talking to them about what I think and what they think helps me. If they struggle with something it helps me to feel they are comfortable telling me. Family and friends are important to me, to a degree it’s hard to explain.

I write a lot which also helps me. Just putting my thoughts into words and getting them out of my head. 


I will not let the depression beet me down. I talk a lot to my doctor and he help’s me. I will defeat this. 

Kommentarer

Populære innlegg fra denne bloggen

Losing is not losing!

The smallest things

Not perfect