A good day with difficulties

Yesterday was a great day! It started with me waking up after nine hours of sleep! I struggle with sleep deprivation so nine hours were both shocking and heavenly! I felt rested and optimistic. I was prepared for a good day even though I was going to the hospital to get a new insuline pump and being taught how to use it.

I ate breakfast, did a hundred sidekicks and jumped in the shower. The taxi that was going to bring me to the hospital was on time and it was a nice driver. I arrived at the hospital thinking it would be boring to be there for four hours, but I’d try to make the best of it. The woman who was teaching me was really nice and had a good sense of humour. She had never tried teaching it to someone who could not see the screen, but she did an amazing job! We were finished already after 1 hour and 45 minutes! I was really happy it was over that quick! I wanted to get home! The ride home was easy and I was happy when I got back home!

The first thing I did when I got home was eating some food and then I managed a load of laundry. After I had hung the clothes on the drying rack I thought I would walk a bit. A bit turned into a bigger bit and when I got back home I had walked for 6km. I was surpriced because it was further than expected. It was difficult to walk. The snow makes the sounds softer which makes it difficult to use my echo locating. In large portions of the streets there were no snow. Die to many cars having spiked tires this made all the sounds way louder! This again made it sifficult to use the echos.


When I was home I took another shower, ate and smiled. This was a good day and I will try to repeat the feeling often!

Kommentarer

Populære innlegg fra denne bloggen

Losing is not losing!

The smallest things

Not perfect