Wondering

At this moment I'm sitting in my livingroom, wondering what to write about. Suddenly I came up with the idea to just write without a clear goal. I'm in a state of mind where there is nothing wrong, but I still have a need to write something.

This weekend I spent with my parents on a mountain. It was a nice trip and the best part is getting away from the city for a little while. It is so quiet and peacefull and it really gave me a chance to think. I think I'll write a bit about some of my thoughts.

The first thing that came to mind was how luvky I am to live in a country that is not in war and a country that has a great system to help the inhabitants. The economic system is far from perfect, but it is great. In any system there are holes and things that can be improved, but thanks to the Norwegian systems I am able to live a life in which I can be myself, get an education and have a social life. I can even have the amazing job I have. There are people in Norway who has it worse than me and they should be helped more, but there aren't as many as there could be without the systems we have here. 

Another thought that came to mind was my wish to learn another language! I know Norwegian and English, which is what I absolutely need, but it would be nice to know another one! It would be nice to be able to speak to people in their native tongues! Most people speak English, but things may get lost in translation. I have also concidered learning a dead language, latin. It would be amazing to read latin texts without having to have someone translate them first. 

I also thought about silence and meditation. I like to meditate and try to do it once a day, but it's not easy to take the time. It's not really silent where I live, but it's still possible to meditate and relax. People these dayse are way to addicted to cellphones and gadgets. I don't always manage to do it, but I try to leave my phone in my poxket when I'm with other people. It's disrespectful to play with your phone instead of talking to the people you are with. I'm not saying you shouldn't be allowed to ever check your phone when you are with people, but not stare down at your screen the entire time. Gadgets should not replace your family or friends. 


If anyone has topics I should write about - please let me know!

Kommentarer

Populære innlegg fra denne bloggen

The smallest things

Bullied for a lomg time

Not perfect